Through the Career Centre employers can:
- learn about the complexity of the professional and competency profile of our graduates;
- link up with our students and graduates.
- The graduates, students and employers alike can establish contact based on their desires and needs.
To employers that are hiring, the Career Centre has the following to offer:
- Faster recruitment (a database on students and graduates of the Faculty's study programmes);
- Advertising job vacancies (employers can advertise job vacancies on the portal of the Career Centre; it contains links to employment agencies, the Employment Service of Slovenia, etc.);
- The chance to meet the candidates before they take up their posts: we offer you the chance to meet prospective candidates for employment while they are still studying – in the form of presentations, participation in various events (e.g., job fairs);
- The chance to co-design the annual implementation plan for lifelong learning programmes (the selection of specialisation programmes is prepared according to employers' needs).
We are available for interviews during office hours or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +386 7 393 00 25.