The Career Centre trains current students of the study programmes for success in the labour market. Based on your professional interests, we will help you to plan an individualised study programme (choosing the elective course and module, help with choosing the topic of seminar papers and the topic of the bachelor's thesis) and advise you on continuing your studies at the postgraduate level (master's and doctoral study programme).
The Career Centre also offers the possibility of personal career counselling, which can help you to actively work on your career, namely through:
discovering your own interests, abilities, skills and other personality traits that are important for shaping your career;
- snalysing career opportunities;
- career planning;
- preparing and shaping your career;
- dealing with all other career-related dilemmas.
You can visit our counselling office during office hours.
Arrange your visit in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +386 7 393 00 25.
We have prepared contents on the web portal that will help you to plan your studies and career:
- programme of workshops and classes being implemented at the Career Centre;
- information about the possibilities of joining the international student exchange;
- announcement of student job vacancies related to your study field;
- up-to-date information for students about events in the local environment (job fairs, lectures, scientific conferences, classes, round tables, cultural and social events, etc.).